Monday, April 11, 2011

birthday at the park

we had the perfect weather for finley's birthday party on saturday.
we let him choose a few little boys his age to invite.  
between siblings and family, we had a good amount of people to celebrate & play in the park together.

my niece & nephew....
not sure who told them they could grow up and get so big. 

make way for big mama.
it was a really fun, low key party. 
just some playing in the park, snacks, & hanging out with friends.
present time is very chaotic exciting. :)

a little thanks-for-coming favor.
and here's a little video of us singing happy birthday and pretending the candles are lit.

Untitled from Sara Neufeld on Vimeo. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I finally had a minute to get all caught up on your blog!...been missing you even though we got to see each other saturday. I think it's lack of good conversation. We haven't gotten to have it in a while. I am feelin' a girls night soon. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)