Friday, August 10, 2012

instafriday

the weather is awesome today.
there is a cool breeze and it's currently 75 degrees.
crazay.
it's almost {almost} getting me ready for fall.
the boys have been playing outside all morning which is awesome.




i've been a busy little bee getting our front room ready for the school year.
it's very much in process right now.
these are a couple of glimpses of what i'm working on for the school area.
it is no where near finished, but i can see the end in sight. ;)




this little boy is an artist.
he draws 2 or 3 pictures every day. at least.
i love to see his creative mind work.





"wook mama! i made a city."
i love little people....one of the best toys invented.
next to legos. nothing can top legos.





so i feel like i'm burning the candle at both ends right now.
i don't do great when i have a bunch of things going on at one time.
so many details to try to keep straight.
i get overwhelmed pretty easily, i think.
i am making sure to do the most important things....play with my kids, make memories with them, spend time with Jesus, and spend time with my husband.
but that does mean that there are a lot of tasks and to-dos floating in the air and i know they're not the most important....but people do depend on you to do things....and there are just tasks that have to be done.  you know?
the world doesn't stop spinning just because i have a lot on my plate.
am i preaching to the choir?
this is just one of those times that i gotta put on my big girl pants and gitter done. ;)


on that note, i'm off to tackle....something.

have a great day!!

life rearranged


Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Nice school area! And I just picked up the same white fire king dish antiquing a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yay! it's one of my favorite milk glass pieces! love the dots :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from life rearranged. Your school area seems pretty awesome looking to me! (clean and organized!) I love the area where you can hang things with clothespins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy InstaFriday! I'm your newest fan. :) Please check out my InstFriday post if you have the chance.

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from life rearranged. love the little city. and you are SO right...legos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same about getting overwhelmed easily and adding a colicky baby (plus a sick husband)has not helped me in this issue. It's nice to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah - sorry you are feeling pulled in different directions! Sounds like you are working through it!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. August is a hard month for me. I feel pulled inn 100 different directions with school starting, kids in Fair, back to babysitting teacher's kids and this year I'm adding in homeschool to the list. I need to Clone myself about 10x to get it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get overwhelmed pretty easily, too. I need to start saying "no" more and "yes" to some quality "me time"!

    Love that jar of crayons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen! Pretty much (at times) you are preaching to the choir :) Wow! Your son is talented at drawing...great pic! Love the school area! adorable pics and adorable family :) Stopping by from Life Rearranged :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your boys are so cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all for your sweet comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)