Thursday, August 2, 2012

eleven months



how. is. this. possible? 
tell me that. 



these eleven months have absolutely flown by.
i can hardly believe how big my baby girl is getting.
i know i say that every month.
the first year is such a whirlwind.



our ruby girl continues to be an absolute doll baby. 
so sweet and loving and just plain yummy. 




this past month she started saying "mama."
melt my heart. 
now she says it all the time. 
when i walk into the room she gets a huge grin and squeals and says, "mamaaa."
i love it. 
she is definitely a mama's girl.
she doesn't want me to walk even a few steps away from her. 
when i'm not around she doesn't eat or sleep as well. 
she tolerates other people holding her but mostly she just wants me. 
and i'm just fine with that because i know it won't last forever. 
i am cherishing every single moment. 



ruby's other new word this month is "uh-oh."
pretty cute to hear her say that when she drops something.




baby girl still has no teeth. 
which i am also just fine with because how cute is that gummy smile?!



a few days after ruby turned 11 months, she started pulling all the way up on furniture.
she had been so close for the past month, pulling up on shorter things, but she finally got strong enough to get all the way up to a couch or chair seat. 
two days later she started cruising. 
such a big girl. :)


ruby continues to be completely spoiled by her big brothers. 
they are crazy about her and just so sweet to her. 
they will sit and play little baby toys with her, play peek-a-boo or crawl around with her and tickle her. 




so thankful for the precious, undeserved gift of this baby girl. 
we are head-over-heels in love with her.

ruby jane, you are a treasure. 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara - sweet baby girl - goodness what a cutie pie! If I remember right my son barely had 1 tooth by the time he turned 1 - the toothless grin is so cute!

    The pictures are great!!

    Hope you are having a great week - I am off to get another cup of coffee and maybe think about getting busy on my stack of work - ugh!

    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)