Monday, March 12, 2012

top o' the mornin'

happy monday morning, friends.

hope you all had a lovely weekend.
i sure the heck did.
we had a really fun date night.
we enjoyed a long, un-rushed dinner.
we did some shopping at a resale clothing shop.....we don't normally love shopping but this was fun.
plus aj tried on random hats & shoes to make me laugh.... very tom haverford-ish. :)

we also had some great family time.
as our boys are getting older, our evenings are more hectic than they used to be.
i am craving time with them to just play and be.
one more week until i get a whole week with all four of my kids home!
{i can't believe i have four kids}
i'm excited to start planning some fun things for us to do. :)


if you know me or have read my blog for long, you know that i love shane & shane.
i heard this song on pandora the other day and deemed it AJ's song for ruby.
we watched the video early this morning.
yes, i was crying.
i'm including it here for you if you need a good cry on your monday morning. :)






okay, i better get going.
sawyer has an eye appointment this morning and if i play my cards right, we might be able to stop into the gap afterwards for the last day of the 30% off sale.
fingers crossed.





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. postponing my cry, but still appreciate your sweet voice early in my day. super cool running into y'all the other night. you took havin your date accidentally-crashed very much in stride ... very Chris Traeger-ish :)

    good luck makin' that gap sale!!

    (you have four kids!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm...we absolutely loved running into you guys. That worked out perfectly! And we live here so we run into people all the time...it's no big thing. ;)

      Delete
  2. yay for date night and a great song/music video. What a beautiful story the video told!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love date nights, but we don't get them very often! So glad you had a great time! I haven't watched the video posted yet but I will soon!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song and video. I am aware of Shane and Shane mainly b/c of your passion for them, and I've enjoyed what you have shared! and I never did tell you on the last post that i really like your bangs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am crying too. These GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)