Monday, May 7, 2012

hello monday


hello big girl {growing so fast} sittin' in the shopping cart. 


hello driving around with the windows down, rockin out in the swagger wagon. 
hello happiest life i could imagine.


hello raised bed.
hello weeds, i'm coming to get you.
hello, lots of hard work with the hope of a big reward.


hello sweatin' it out at SDC with my girl.
hello family day.




hello tuckered out.
hello cheeks.
hello lips.
hello eyelashes.



hello green pool.
hello child labor.
hello nine year old who is too busy to be bothered with finding a matching pair of shoes.
hello dreaming of summer.


hello monday. 


p.s. say hello monday with the lovely lisa leonard.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! And I love your pool, I want a pool so badly! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah -
    Love watching your munchkins grow up!
    I need some help getting a young lady, new believer connected with solid discipleship in your area. Could you email me at Carrie@LifeRegardless.org?
    Thanks for your help!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)