Monday, March 4, 2013

three weeks in a row.

i have missed thrift store thursday.
this is a sadness.
this thursday . . .  i have a date with destiny.
i will be there when those doors open.
nobody better get in my way.

i did stop into my flea market to restock my booth last week.


she's pretty full & cluttery right now.
sorry these pics are kinda blurry.
trying to take pics with my phone, with a cracked screen, while not getting in shoppers way is a lil' bit tricksy.


i love going in there and piddling around in my booth....adding and rearranging.

i also wanted to show you some of my favorite booths there.


this is one of my favorites.
she has tons of farmhouse finds and is always changing it up.
she has great prices and i shop her booth often. :)


handmade hoops...so sweet.


isn't that chalkboard globe so fun?
i can see it adding some whimsy to a playroom.


also love this booth.
many great rustic and primitive finds.


i eye this metal basket every time.
it may come home with me someday soon.


 also that vintage metal bed frame.
it would be so cute in a garden or on a front porch or even in a bedroom....so many fun possibilities!


this vintage chair is amazing.
love the coral.
the new upholstery is done so well.


i have also been keeping my eye on this sweet vintage dress.
someday when i have time i'm going to try it on.
i think it's pretty rad.


i love how this vendor has vintage linens hanging on a line.
so cute.
and lampshades made with vintage fabrics...that is my kind of happy right there.


someone asked me if i am ready for yard sale season.
why yes, yes i am.
my heart starts beating faster just thinking about it! :)

happy monday, y'all! :)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. oh goodness me, I want to come shop in your shop...you'd probably have nothing left when I was done! Where do you sell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! :) I have a booth at All My Treasures in Fayetteville, AR. Someday, I might move to an online shop....someday. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! SO. MUCH. CUTENESS. I LOVE that metal basket. You should definitely take it home!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)