Tuesday, March 5, 2013

tuesday thoughts.


hey y'all. 
we're having a sweet tuesday at home over here.

we did a quick target run after dropping the boys off and then back home until it's time to pick them up this afternoon.
i love spending my tuesdays with just my little ones.
it's nice to have focused time for them.
we do lots of hanging out on the floor, playing with toys....just like i did with the big boys when they were little.
i like it.
special moments that fly away so fast.
how many times have i wished i could be back on the floor with my little avery playing legos??
having older ones, definitely helps me slow down and appreciate these days with my littles.


dark chocolate cadbury mini's. 
somebody hold me.
my favorite.
i resisted the urge and did not buy them for myself.
but if someone who loves me wants to buy them for me that would be just fine. ;)



saw this antique vanity at my flea market last night.
i love it....thinking i need a vanity in the new house.
what say you? do i need a vanity?
only comment if you're going to say yes. :)
ha ha ha ha ha.

okay, must get back to packing....we close in 10 days!!!
can't wait to show you the new digs!
can't wait to decorate a new place....that is ours!!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Say yes to the vanity! I've been eyeing a couple lately too. I love the ones with the giant round mirrors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I saw one on Craig's list I've been admiring as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I bought two side tables for my bedroom from Wanda Scoggins (The Station in PG). They are from a vanity like this one pictured. Someone sawed the vanity apart and made two matching tables out of them. I love the unique skinny size. Mine are painted grey and have two drawers each instead of three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES!! I love this vanity table. I have one very similar and LOVE it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, since you told us to say yes to the vanity, i say yes. haha. actually, i would've said yes before you even told us too. haha. have a good week:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)