Thursday, March 14, 2013

thrift store thursday!

well my thrift store finds today were pretty pitiful.
and by finds, i mean find.
i really need some hoarders to donate some more stuff to the store....the pickins are slim lately.
or i need a really good estate sale or garage sale.

anyoo...the only thing i walked away with today was this frame....new in package for 3 bucks.
 i always need frames.



i ran some other errands this morning to get supplies for some fun projects!
i can't wait to show you. :)

i also did a revamp of my flea market booth.
i had a short amount of time to get everything done before i had to pick up the littles so the result is not spectacular or anything.

we decided we didn't want to use our black book shelves in the new house so we moved them to the booth so that i can give my mom her shelves back.
it was a wee bit zealous of me to think i could do all that in an hour this morning so i was pretty rushed.
thankfully AJ met me there and carried shelves in and out.
i was down to the wire so i didn't get to really style it like i wanted but you know...it's all in there for now.
i will hopefully do some more rearranging next time i visit. :)



our bar in our new house is taller so i am selling these distressed chevron bar stools.
i love them and i hope someone else does too!






in other news...i tried a new drink yesterday.
hazelnut macchiato.
oh my gravy.
it's awesome.
thought you'd like to know. :)



happy thursday friends!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read other news.


    Stop by my website - torontowinetasting.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)