Saturday, January 1, 2011

eight years old.

oh my. how i love this boy.
my sweet, oldest baby boy is eight today.
my new years' baby.
i got to be a mama eight years ago today.
it has not been easy but it has been so so wonderful. 

a note to my big boy....
avery, you make me so happy.
you bring me so much joy.
i love that you love to laugh. . . . and your eyes dance when you do.
you are so sweet and caring and have such a tender heart.
you make my heart so happy it hurts when i witness your love for Jesus.
you are a good, good boy and i love watching you become who Jesus planned for you to be.

happy birthday, my sweet avery jack.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. When he is older, not when he's 16 and won't admit it, but one day you'll be at the sink. And you'll be hugged. And you will know it's him. And he will thank you for this, for being the mom you are.

    God Bless and keep you and yours.

    Try as I might, I just can't read one of your posts without smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that boy too! Happy Birthday Avery!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)