Friday, January 7, 2011

might as well think about valentine's day. . .

hello friends.
i don't have much to say today.
it's january.
january and february seem like the longest months of the year to me.
valentines seems like a fun thing to look forward to.
i know a lot of people think it's hokey but i really like it.
i love red and i love love. :)
so here are some fun things that are making me smile . . . 
{do you have some left over red felt??? this is so bright and happy.}
{we made these last year}
{what a fun platter for valentine's day!}

and one of my very favorite part of valentine's {besides the part where i get to go on a hot date with my man} is these:

{oh red hots....how i love you}

anyone have any great valentines ideas to share with me?? 
any tips for avoiding the winter blahs???
i'm all ears. :)
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I usually make heart-shaped mini meat loaves for my fam. They love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tips for avoiding the winter blues -
    1. visit one of your best friends in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming here and reading is a cure - but probably for us - not so much you.

    Love is everything - absolutely everything.

    God Bless you and yours Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to look for things to brighten my days too, so I'm with you on that one. I think I'll be making that heart wreath. Crafts keep me occupied - and sometimes my kids too, though today they were crazy despite some crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to whip up after seeing this post and bookmarked a ton of cute V-day ideas. If you need more ideas, head over there. This week I'll be making this - looks super easy and cute. http://scraps-in-progress.blogspot.com/2009/01/no-sew-valentine-garland.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, laurel that's so cute! that's got my wheels spinning . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)