Monday, January 24, 2011

monday stuff and a WINNERRRRRRRR

happy monday friends...

we had a wonderful weekend.
i sure do love a weekend.
snow is so much more fun when aj is around.
well, aj is just more fun than I am, basically.
he helped the boys build a snowman and chased them around having a snow ball fight.
he even climbed on the roof to get them each an icicle.
he's a good daddy. :)

i am loving our wood burning stove...it is keeping us toasty warm.
aj is slightly obsessed with keeping a big roaring fire going.

i just found out Chipotle is coming here.
oh my i am so excited!
i cannot wait for those limey chips & bowl of guac.
come quickly please!

now for the winner of the CSN giveaway.......
congrats to. ..

Dee
yay for you! i'll be emailing you shortly. :)
btw...i used a random number generator....
 fyi. . .  i looked through each entry and if you accidentally left one comment when you could have left 2, then i adjusted the number and i deleted the accidental double entries. 

alrighty, everyone have a wonderful evening. 
thanks for reading! :) Pin It

6 comments:

  1. It's a man thing with the "big roaring fire"....my husband is the same way... Love the wood stove though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahy thank you so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to have a wood burning stove. We miss having a toasty warm place to go when we are cold. I do not miss the mess though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara,
    Do tell -- Chipotle? Where? I fell in love with them when we lived in Orlando, and miss them so.
    Smiles,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your site but am excited about following it 'cause I have 3 little boys too! Ages 6, almost 4, and almost 2. I already added you to my feedreader. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)