Saturday, January 15, 2011

this is not good.

i bought this big ol' jar of cheese puffs for avery's birthday party.
and look how many are left.
and that's after avery, sawyer & i ate a bunch for lunch today.
i have no willpower when it comes to chips, especially cheesy chips. . . which is why i never keep them stocked at home.
they are so addicting!!!
they have zero nutritional value so i feel guilty eating them. . . but. . .
they are so so good!
so there is my confession....maybe now that i have shared this with the world wide interweb, i will not eat the whole jar in one sitting.
maybe. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love Cheetos "Natural." I'm sure they're not bad for you. :)

    Here in France, they have a form of Cheetos, only made with swiss cheese. They are much easier to skip because they stink! They do taste good, but the smell is enough to keep me away...maybe you could sprinkle a little bit of something rancid to keep you away from that monstrous jar. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm... cheeseballs :) we dont eat them except for one time a year at a special outdoor concert, and we look forward to it every year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Confession is the first step to repentance.” ~ an English Proverb :)

    But it’s a gentle confession. It makes me smile. Mine is slicing off cake in really small pieces – piece after piece – after piece – after piece…

    Your confession reminds me of this too, said by Bishop Fulton Sheen, ““Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn.”

    That makes me smile too. And it leads us to popcorn, and I have a confession to make…

    God Bless and Keep you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those tubs (jars? bins?) at Kroger last night and I almost bought one. I can leave it alone, since I'm more of a sweet rather than salty girl, but the kiddos would devour it within days. It was about that time the mommy guilt kicked in and I said no.....if only because there was so much other garbage in my cart already.

    (somehow the ice cream made it home though.....weird.....)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)