Thursday, January 20, 2011

*snow day today*

we actually got a good amount of snow for the boys to play in.
so glad we got some more winter essentials yesterday.
i like for my boys to be bundled up good.
if we're going to take the time to bundle them up, i want them to be warm!
actually it's probably just their sissy southern mama who wants to be cozy-warm at all times. ;)
oh my, i love those eyelashes.
 the pine trees are flocked! so pretty.
i told them to hug. 
finley is clearly not into it. 

and another shot of the front of our house...
brrrrr! it was cold out there.
i think i'm going to send the boys back out this afternoon.

i told aj that when we're retired, we're getting an RV and going to florida for the winter. 
is it sad that when i was reading a book about hibernation to finley, i was daydreaming about how it would be sooooooo very nice to get to hibernate for the winter?
it'd be perfect, we could pop out for Christmas and then go back in until Spring.
sounds like a good plan to me. :) Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I never realized how much Fin looked like you until it was just his face with that hat on! Wow! All of them are adorable! Your new house looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute...and...love your new house...very fun porch...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so adorable! the hugging picture reminds me of my siblings and me - it was always like "mooooom do we have to" but all in good fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)