Tuesday, May 3, 2011

fun finds from around the world wide interweb.

thought i'd share some fun things i've spotted around the blogosphere lately. . . 

this kitchen is so dreamy.
i am in love with that island.

a picture says a thousand words. . . julie is so creative. i love her blog.

i love this dining room so much i want to cry.
it's just so beautiful!

do you read the reed life?
you should.
shauna takes amazing photos.
and she's real.
i lovey-love-love her daughter's bedroom.
that yellow wrought-iron bed is the best.

this couch is dreamy.
i love the before and the after.

you've probably seen these prints before, but i adore them.
what fun finds have you discovered lately??
please share!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your finds especially the most gorgeous blue dining room. Makes me start thinking about what I could do around here...my new fave color is blue. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks pal!
    i love her room too.
    i sorta wish i could live in there sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)