Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love a striped romper.

We went to the pumpkin patch.



This one is a just a small, locally owned farm.  They have the cutest little shop that sells all kinds of fresh, locally grown produce and home-baked goods. They actually have a really large variety.  They also have a lot of homemade pasta.  So basically a bunch of yuminess in one spot.

There were several different areas of pumpkins & hay bales for them to play around in.
 
It was a perfect Fall day.
I'm so glad we went before all this rain started.



The only bad part was that we had been outside all morning for a rugby game and Avery's allergies were going crazy.  His eyes were all watery and he kept sneezing.  He was having a really hard time smiling without completely shutting his eyes and rubbing them.  So we did our best.


 
Yes, he is adorable.

And this one.


And this boy too.

Look at those chubby baby fingers.  I must go kiss them now.


Okay I'm back.

I am so thankful for these healthy, joyful boys.
I am overwhelmed that God would entrust such treasures to me.

 


We are enjoying Autumn so much.  I love making memories as a family.
How are you making the most of this Fall season?  Do y'all have certain traditions you do every year?  I'd love to hear your ideas! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. First of all, each and every one of those pictures of the boys are completely and totally frame-able; like, go get them made into 8x10s frame-able!! They are getting so grown up I can't believe it! I seriously can't believe we each have 3 kids. It's madness. I feel like just yesterday we were eating spinach pastry thingies at Barnes 'n Noble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the PERFECT picture-pumpkin-taking clothes on them! Love, love, love pumpkin patch pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all these pictures Sara...and I LOVE these boys! I should go ahead and arrange the marriages of Audra and Annelise to any of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! :) We have Rhea Lana's to thank for those clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Just a whisper to say how your comment today at The Run A Muck radiated Jesus... and I basked in their warmth....

    Thank you for sharing His heart....
    All's grace,
    Ann)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)