Monday, June 7, 2010

get your swag bucks yo.

if you read my blog, you know i love free stuff.
free like the $10 starbucks gift card i got in the mail today.

do you use swag bucks?
tell me you do. because you get free stuff for doing nothing.
yes, it's that awesome.

you just use swag bucks for your regular search engine.  that's it.
and every few searches, they give you swag bucks.

you earn a certain number and you pick out what gift certificate you want.
they've got all kinds. . . target, starbucks, amazon, red envelope, etc., etc.

you can also choose actual items, i just like gift cards.

i've gotten several amazon gift cards and starbucks and i have enough swag bucks in my account to pick up several more when i decide what i want.

also if you install the swag buck tool bar, you'll earn them even faster.

also you earn for referrals, hint hint. :)

and if you use the code SUMMEROFSWAG when you sign up,  you get an extra 20 Swag Bucks to pad your account. The code is good until the midnight on Friday, June 11th.

so what are ya waitin for?  get yo-self some free gift certs! ;)

Search & Win

oh and i pinky promise this is totally free, no catches.  i hate catches and i would not do that to my lovely readers. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I am only writing this because I know you would appreciate it! Today I used a $2 off Pampers Wipes coupon for a 60 count or larger. I did not really need wipes but when the 72 count box was $1.97, how can you NOT! Free wipes at walmart this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Amy! you know i love that! do you follow passionforsavings.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a deal I can't refuse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you find out about all this stuff? ha! Thanks for the tip!

    Oh...by the way, I didn't even see the poll or I totally would have voted! --no patterns for me. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)