Wednesday, June 30, 2010

yummy summer treat

i got this idea from my friend Angela.
she blogged about how to make easy pink lemonade slushies.
so i dusted off our ice cream maker and we got busy.

the boys wanted to do cherry limeade.
i mixed up a limeade frozen concentrate according to the directions & then added cherry koolaide & sugar.
 we poured it in the ice cream maker.
they each got a chance to spin it.
15 minutes later, we had slushies.
a perfect after dinner treat.
i can't wait to try it with pink lemonade.
yummy with a capital Y. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so good! A perfect summer activity! I love how amazingly creative and ambitious you are. Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas. And as a side note--I cannot believe how blond Finley is getting this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little ice cream maker. It's so fun that they get to actually churn it. I am sure that makes it taste better. : ) What kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! The boys are such dolls.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)