Thursday, June 24, 2010

swim lessons

the week before last, the boys had swim lessons. 
this is our 7th year at the swim ranch and we love it.

it was sawyer's first year.
so i was back in the water again for water babies.
sawyer had his lesson at 11.
the boys ate their lunch on the bench & cheered for the little saw buddy.
the one morning AJ could come watch, sawyer was in some kind of mood.
he did not appreciate being restrained, thankyouverymuch.
you see how i find his misery humorous?
bad mommy.

waiting on his cookie.

 after his lesson he sat on the bench & ate his lunch while the boys had their lessons.
and also he teetle toddled around and got into one kind of mischeif and another. (if you can name that book you get 400 points) :)
this was finley's first time at swim lessons to jump off the diving board!
if you know my fin, you know what a huge deal that is.

we were so proud of him!
swim lessons make such a huge difference in his confidence.

avery's a little fish.  always has been.



oh and in other exciting news, my kids are no longer swimming in the recycle bin.
oh how i love summer. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I just finished catching up on all your archives today, and now I feel like I know you! To bad my blog is out of date (it served it's purpose, and I'm working on a new family website now). I'm just beginning to learn how special boys are because our little Sophia just got a little brother two months ago! Thanks for sharing all you do! LauraC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished catching up on all your archives today, and now I feel like I know you! To bad my blog is out of date (it served it's purpose, and I'm working on a new family website now). I'm just beginning to learn how special boys are because our little Sophia just got a little brother two months ago! Thanks for sharing all you do! LauraC

    ReplyDelete
  3. well let me know if you start a new blog, i'd love to read it. :) love the name sophia...so sweet.

    thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    I just love your blog!!! And i do get 400 points, because I love that book where he says, " and I'll eat you up!" and then a mother's lovde brings him back ...
    Blessings to you all AND awesome running girlfriend!!! OK next year? I totally think so:)
    Give the boys our love:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)