Monday, June 20, 2011

weekend wrap up

it was so nice to have a weekend at home.

on friday, aj got tickets to a naturals' baseball game.
it was a fun family outing. . . mostly.


the boys were very excited.


sawyer lasted for about 4 minutes.
then we took a little trip to the concession stand to get cotton candy & sprite.


that bought us about 10 more minutes with sawyer.
he just wasn't in any mood to be contained.
so sawyer and i walked around while aj and the big boys watched the game. 


we walked until my swollen feet could take it no longer.


he went under the misters a few times.
he played on the playground for a few minutes.
but mostly he wanted to go wave at all of the costumed people walking around...aka, the koolaide man, the cheeto tiger, a big walking subway sandwich {sawyer was not a fan}, strike {the naturals' mascot}, a cardinal guy, etc.
he got a baseball signed and also met ronald donald who was actually really creepy if you ask me.

all in all, it was a good family night.
tiring, but fun.
and there are no photos of me because in every photo i either look fat or like i have a lazy eye or a double chin.
delete. :)

on saturday we went for donuts and then drove around talking while the boys watched a movie in the back. :)
aj humored me and stopped at some yard sales.
i bought 3 glue guns for a quarter each.

at lunch time my mom, niece, nephew & little sister came over to eat & swim.
it was a really fun afternoon.
i mostly laid on a raft while children & my husband splashed around me. :)

later that afternoon we worked on moving sawyer into the big boys' room.
now they are all 3 sharing a room.
we only have 3 bedrooms and baby sister just has to have her own girly nursery.

saturday night we went out to eat mexican with my dad, step mom, uncle & little sister for father's day.
after we got the boys in bed that night, aj and i watched you again.
it was so good!
it was funny and very clean, which is amazing and makes me happy.

on sunday/father's day we spent the day with just our little family of five.
i love any chance to celebrate my aj.
he is the rock star of this family, for real.
we are all enamored with him. :)




oh man i love those four boys!!


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. My favorite part: all the pictures made me look fat, like I had a lazy eye, or a double chin. Delete!

    Cracks me up- oh, how I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures of all of your boys/man. how sweet. sounds like you had a lot of fun. enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sawyer is age appropriate! and he stole some alone time with mama. I bet he had it planned the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you the one who posted a link to some post about how we're supposed to embrace the camera even if we have a lazy eye? Hehe. I'm just kidding. Nobody can make me post the double-chin pics that were taken of me last weekend either.

    Did you get a new camera?! Those last few pictures are suspiciously beautious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! So sweet. I just stumbled onto your blog and am now following you. Have a great one :)

    -Carly
    www.createliveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got me kira!!

    no, not a new camera...just good lighting that day i guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, those pictures are adorable! What a sweet family you have. Love you : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)