Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ballers

this winter our boys have been playing basketball for the first time.
they are playing upwards basketball and they are loving it.


practices are monday and tuesday and games are on saturdays.
thankfully, AJ takes them to their practices so i only have to entertain little ones at the games on saturdays.

i sure do love it when they play indoor sports.
i'm such a wimp with cold weather.


i've enjoyed going to their games and watching them improve.
sawyer loves it too.


AJ's parents came this weekend to watch the games.
his dad took a whole slew of great pics for us.
these are straight out of his camera . . . no editing. love that.



i love that they start every game with prayer.


AJ coaches avery's team.
it's fun to see him coach again.....just for a little bit. ;)


i love to see him work with our boys on their skills.



avery has improved so much this year.
he practices dribbling every day after school.
he hustles down the court every time.


if i could chose a sport for my boys, this would definitely be my fave.

i sure do like being a boy mom. :) Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I missed my window of opportunity to sneak another 'Coach Neufeld' in. AJ still feels a little funny coming out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have a few more days to call him coach. he's coach for one more day tomorrow. :) but honestly, you can call him coach neufeld anytime you like :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that picture of AJ and Avery. Precious. We also love Upwards. It's a GREAT, positive program with just the right amount of time commitment. As much as I'd love to see my sons play NBA, i'm imagining it's not in the cards, so rather than centering our lives on their sports activities we're giving them a few choice programs to enhance (but not control) their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to go there when I was there age. It was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun that AJ coaches avery's team! great pics :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Upwards and have participated in bball, flag football, and soccer. Cute little players you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm only a girl mom and I really like it. In this house there's always a reason for more glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)