Wednesday, February 1, 2012

february first


happy february y'all!

we are enjoying yet another mild-weathered week around here.
have i said that i'm enjoying this winter??? i am. keep it comin'.


sawyer has been loving the tricycle lately.
as soon as we arrive home from anywhere, he jumps out of the car and gets to trikin around the driveway.




we've have been doing a bunch of hanging around the house this week so sawyer has had lots of riding time. 




he wears those boots every single day.
he loves it when we are both wearing boots.




i love that little cutie pie.


speaking of love.... it's the month of loooooove.
i love me some valentines, yes i do.

have you seeeen these awesome mugs from dayspring??


Valentines Promo

i believe we need them. i mean seriously, right?
love them.

okay also, i want to say thank you for all your sweet comments about my vlog.
you all are the best. :)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the warmer weather, too. Of course, I won't be saying that come July here in El Paso. But for now, 70 degrees in February is awfully nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)