Monday, June 11, 2012

hello monday.



hello weekend at the lake with my dear friends.
precious friends that have known me, good and bad, for over 15 years.
girlfriends that have made a commitment to meet together for a weekend every year since we graduated college.






hello sitting and talking for hours on end.




hello view from my bedroom window.





hello baby girl who tagged along and got spoiled with love and kisses.




hello lake.
hello giant raft that held all seven of us easily.
hello relaxing {mostly....when ruby let me. ;)}





hello fun dinner out.
hello ruby eating everything in sight that is not actually food.




hello dad of the year who made memories all weekend long with his boys.
hello husband who cleaned the whole house while i was gone {i. know.}




hello sweet sisters.
you are one of God's richest's blessings.
i miss you already!





hello monday.
i'm taking you in slowly. :)



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to spend time with people who have known you that long!

    And I love the photo with Ruby eating the menu. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--not only are you blessed with a wondeferful husband and kids, but you are also lucky enough to have great friends that you've stayed in touch with for so long. I'm sure you wake up every day feeling very blessed. You are very lucky. Enjoy!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)