Monday, November 26, 2012

monday funday

i got approximately 1294 cyber monday emails this morning.
so i guess i better get to shopping. 

did you do black friday? 
i did not. 
i cannot handle that crazy.
and honestly all the people fussing on facebook about how they didn't get the tv they wanted turned my stomach.

let's take one giant step back, people.
geesh.

however, i do think i could be persuaded to go out with some girlfriends if i had coffee and snacks and could just do a lot of people watching. 
i can see how that would be fun...maybe.

i am going to try to do some online shopping today.
it's our last day of no homeschooling so i better make hay while the sun shines.
also, if i can get some christmas shopping done from the comfort of my own home, in my sweat pants, without dragging four kids into a store, that would be awesome.

have y'all decorated for christmas?
we did yesterday and i love how happy and cozy a home looks at christmastime. 
i'll take some pictures for you soon. 



one last thing....if you have Jesus Calling...read it today.
it's so good.
"walk with me along the high road of thanksgiving."
"Rejoice in this day that I have made, for I am your steadfast Companion."

so thankful that Jesus is my steadfast companion.
I need Him so much.

have a great day, friends!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)