Tuesday, November 20, 2012

tuesday.

hello tuesday.
hello holiday week. :)
my kids are home all week.
we have no homeschool to do. {woot. woot.}
we have a break from our running and schedules. 
i am thankful for that.

we have a whole bunch of AJ's family coming in. 
it will be fun and lively and i can't wait. 
it will also ease the pain of the fact that AJ has to work on friday. 
lame. 

welp, i missed instafriday so i thought i'd share some instas from the past week or so. 



hello sleeping angel.
oh, my, i love her so.




we got to have a double date with our besties.
erin and i both wore denim and red pants. 
we are so cool.


watching a holiday movie while i clean or cook is my favorite. 
the house in the family stone is my dream house.
beautiful, old, cozy, collected. love it. 
i am a sucker for a beautiful set design. 


i spy a cutie patootie.
sawyer had a thanksgiving feast at mother's day out. 
he came home with a half dozen turkey crafts. so cute.

we added a bunch of great finds to the booth this weekend.
i put an album on my itsgoodtobequeen facebook page with photos of items in the booth.
i will be updating it regularly.
soooooo, if you want to see all the vintage and handmade awesomeness, like my facebook page and you'll be updated when i add new stuff. 
which will be often.
because i can't tear myself away. :)

a couple of my favorites.....



vintage shiny brites. 
one of the few things i collect are vintage christmas ornaments.
they are so happy.



box full of vintage trims. 
many of them are still in the package, unopened.




vintage reader's digests. 
so pretty for decorating and also great books to read!




vintage purple velvet, tufted pillow. 
amazing condition. 
this is an amazing find. 


okay friends...have a lovely day! 




Pin It

3 comments:

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)