Friday, January 13, 2012

instafriday

here we go...my weekly pics taken with my instagram app.


i love making these yarn wreaths. that's my kind of therapy.


our second boy, our little finley, decided he was ready to ride his bike without training wheels.
that's something about my fin, you can push him all you want, but when he's ready, he's ready.
he took off and that was that.
he loves it so much he rides every day after school.



i used up some left overs and made us smoothies for breakfast.... frozen berries, juice, fresh spinach and carrots.
yum.
sawyer loves him a "smoovie."


 my "beauty" routine....ha ha ha.
i don't wear much make-up...probably should. but i can't be bothered.
i do triple love moroccan oil. that stuff is the best.
it smells amazing, makes your hair blow dry faster, helps it flat iron better and cuts the frizz.



ruby still falls asleep in her carseat.
love this age for that.
around 3 months old she decided she no longer hated the car seat.
thank you ruby, that is very helpful.


i got out our big box of puzzles for sawyer.
i realized i hadn't opened that box since we moved here a year ago.
he's lovin. it.
they were like new toys.
and they have entertained him all week.



love this happy girl.
her thighs are getting so big that she's about to outgrow her jeggs.
you could see her fat rolls through her tights on sunday. :)


where she sleeps . . . with her thumb in her mouth.


my girls.
meliyah loves baby ruby.
i wasn't sure how she would react to her, but she is so sweet and always wants to hold her.


last night was a great winter night.
cozied on the couch with a blanket, some hot tea, chocolate, a fire going, watching netflix and working on the blog.
i'm spoiled.

do you post photos on instagram? 
join the instafriday party over here....

life rearranged


and hip hip hooray i'm going on a date tonight!!!

have a lovely weekend....are you all getting a 3 day weekend?

AJ doesn't but the boys do so at least we get that. :)


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Love Ruby's nursery! I did something similar over my son's crib. Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name Ruby! And that pic of her in her seat makes me want to pick her up for a big squeezy cuddle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics...they are all so cute...
    also, is thata tattoo i see on your wrist in teh medicine cabinet picture? if so, what si it of? just curious. and also nosey. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like my perfect evenings too. Snuggled up with a movie and blogging :) Love all your pictures. I really want one of those wreaths! They are beautiful. I need to do some painting and then attempt one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the little details.
    you don't need make up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped over from InstaFriday at Life Rearranged. I love making the yarn wreaths too..can definitely be therapeutic. You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks lisa...yes, a tattoo. it says Blessed Redeemer

    ReplyDelete
  8. FACT~ you can use Moroccan oil on your face! It's my most favorite moisturizer. Although what I use is called organic Argan oil, but it is technically the same thing. Now I am inspired to put it on my hair and only need one bottle for all my beauty needs for forever. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)