Wednesday, January 18, 2012

mini chocolate chips = healthy


have you tried these???

they are so good.
and addictive.
i think they're called energy bites.

i can't stop eating them.
i'm convincing myself that they're healthy so that i can eat them as much as i want.
they've got a cup of oatmeal in them for pete's sake.

the boys love them as an afternoon snack.
i like to eat them with my coffee in the morning {and on and off throughout the day . . . shhhhh}

you probably have all of the ingredients except the ground flax seed & mini choc. chips so you could make them right away.
i read that you can substitute some of the ground flax seed for wheat germ.
i think i'll do half and half next time.

yummmmmm.............

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. No way! I even have the darn flax seed. I am going to try these tomorrow, cause I am all about no sugar, but the honey, that's not bad, only 1/3 cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF i get the house cleaned, these are next on my list. They look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)