Friday, January 27, 2012

instafriday

life rearranged

well my instafriday is pretty lame this week.
i didn't take as many pics as i usually do.


i was looking through papers and found this old photo of avery from when he was three.
look at those sweet baby cheeks!
why oh why do my babies grow up so fast???


this week AJ and avery got to have a special father and son outing.
they went to cheer on the hogs at a razorback basketball game.
woo pig sooie.
they had a blast.

it's really fun to see him start to understand the game and really enjoy watching it.
last friday night the boys and AJ watched The Pistol (pistol pete maravich story).
avery's been dribbling the ball constantly since then. :)



found these beauties at the thrift store yesterday.
look brand new.
i usually don't look at the shoes, but i spotted these and knew that our Ruby needed them.
seriously, they're so awesome, right?


did you watch my vlog yesterday?
so that was fun . . . and nerve wracking.
i felt like i was sending a note that said, "do you like me? yes, no, maybe?"
:)

alrighty friends....thank goodness it's friday....have a great weekend!



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. visiting from InstaFriday. Those are exactly the kind of shoes I would pick up for my Stella. I love T-straps. So classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those red shoes at the store yesterday! I'm so glad you got them. :) You know good baby shoes make me happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)