Sunday, January 1, 2012

NINE.

happy 9th birthday to my sweet new year baby.


i cannot believe how old and big you are.
you are so tall.
it is a joy to watch you become the boy that God created you to be.
you are so kind, so loving, so caring, so creative, so bright, and so much fun to be around.
your joy is infectious.
what a delight it is to be your mama.
i am so thankful that God gave you to us nine years ago today.

i fell in love with you that first moment you were in my arms.
no one else was in the room, it was just you and me and i was undone.
i waited and longed for you, but i had no idea the gift i was about to receive.



you were and are better than i could have imagined.

i love you my courageous warrior.

happy birthday avery jack.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe Avery is 9 already--wasn't he just 4 and in my KDO class? Happy Birthday Avery--I hope you have a wonderful day today:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pick of him as a baby.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your husbands name too Avery jake or is it something else or is it just AJ? Haha justwondering and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    MAY GOD BRING JOY TO YOUR FAMILY!! SARAH .N.

    Your ? Friend

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)