Friday, January 20, 2012

instafriday

life rearranged

hi.
it's friday afternoon and the house is quiet.
three littles are asleep {meliyah is here} and i'm enjoying some lovely alone time.
also very much looking forward to a weekend with my family all together.

this picture is so grainy because i was so far away...but i love it.
AJ is coaching avery's upwards basketball team.
we are currently spending two nights a week plus two hours on saturday at the gym.
the boys love. it.

this is sawyer's outfit.
every day of the week.
as soon as we walk in the door, he strips his clothes off and finds a cape and a weapon.
not sure why he has to be half naked.
a few days ago, i said, "sawyer, you can be a superhero with your clothes on."
he burst into huge tears and was so upset.
clearly i am wrong about that.


the sky was beautiful this day.
the clouds were moving so fast past the window.
the boys were enthralled.


shooting the window with nerf bullets.
brothers.



tie tuesday.
AJ will be embarrassed that i'm posting this here.
but it's my blog and i can do what i want. :) 
 i think he's hot and i don't care who knows it.



this girl is a little bundle of J.O.Y.
she grins so. big.  aaahhh love her.


we brought home a little friend yesterday.
ford and sawyer are buddies and really adorable together.
they are both such sweet boys.


it's been another great week....just doing normal life.
thankful for God's goodness to us. :)

happy weekend.



p.s.  can any of you smart friends out there help me figure out why the reply button isn't working on my comments??

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sawyer cracks me up. Love the shots of boys being boys--helps me savor time with my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh! I like your quote about still being a superhero with your clothes on! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)