Friday, April 20, 2012

instafriday

life rearranged

my week via instagram.....




last weekend i had my first big girl sushi.
not my first sushi.
my first sushi with raw fish.
i have loved sushi since college but i have never been brave enough to try the raw fish. 
it was so yum and not scary at all. 
big milestone.



sweet friends.
it is often hard for me to leave my family at home and go out with the girls.
but when i do, i love it and have such a great time.
so thankful for these girls.


the peonies {my favorite} are blooming!




all from our yard.
another giant perk of this rent house.



love hate relationship.
or more like tolerate/hate.
i am trying to get disciplined in exercising.
it does. not. come easy for me.
it is sheer will and determination to run on that thing for 20 minutes.
but i need it so i press on.
i'm praying that i learn to love running.
that would be helpful. :)


besties.
and i just realized what meliyah's shirt said.
that's super cool.
these two play so well together.
they are happy and sweet and imaginative together.


and our sweet meliyah girl loves her some ruby jane.
she kisses her and holds her and plays with her.
precious.


girl toys! 
way to go walmart with your cutie cute basket with vintage looking fabric.
the perfect thing to hold pink baby toys.
girly toys are such a novelty around here. 
we are all pretty happy about them. :)


so those are a few glimpses of my week....
some snapshots here & there in the midst of a lot of busyness.
good busy, but still busy.
very much looking forward to this weekend to have a bit of a breather. 
hoping to enjoy some good family time.

have a great weekend. :)




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Visiting from Life Rearranged's InstaFriday. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sushi looks delicious! And Sawyer is adorable, he reminds me so much of my own Preston Sawyer who's 3, maybe that's why I love his name so much. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)