Thursday, December 23, 2010

kitchen update

the kitchen is coming along
it's starting to feel more like me.
it is probably my favorite feature of this house.
it's nice & big, huge front window, tons of cabinet space & a bar that my kids can sit at.
i am already really enjoying the bar with all this christmas baking we've been doing.
and here are the updated barstools {karen, don't look}

okay so here's how the kitchen looks now.....
you'd think i could have cleared off the bar to take the picture.
i moved the white cabinet to the side to balance things out.
it was looking all wonky over there in the corner.
aj hung my plates up.

and my curtains that i love so much i want to marry them.
they are vintage. and they smell vintage. and i love them so much i can be caught hugging them at times.
look at the pretty pattern. 
i got four panels for a song at the boutique show a few weeks ago.
that was a good decision.
  i almost got 2 panels and my friends yelled at me and told me to get all four.
i'm glad i listened.

okay i must get back to my project...i decided to make stockings two days before christmas because i am a lunatic.
and i'd rather craft than clean or unpack.
hope you are all enjoying your christmas week! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm swooning over those curtains. They're amazing! Also digging your table runner thingie on your buffet. The cream with the red print going down the center of it. Where in the world did you find such a treasure? Your house is looking so cute! I knew you'd do it up nice. =)
    Merry Christmas to you and the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The curtains were the FIRST thing I noticed in the picture. I hate that they are vintage...because that is exactly what I want for our living room. but I am happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)