Tuesday, October 23, 2012

fall baby



 sissy is fourteen months old today.




she's as sweet and pretty as ever.
she tottles her little self all over the place.
girl has places to go and things to see.



it thrills my soul that she loves the outdoors.
it's her favorite place.
like mama, like daughter.
still can't believe i have a daughter.




we seem to be having indian summer this week.
so thankful for more time to play outside and enjoy fall up close.






ruby is slowwwly but surely getting some more hair.
it's so sweet and soft and has an ever so slight curl to the ends.



yep.
we love her.




happy tuesday, friends.
have a lovely day....





Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Pictures of that gorgeous girl always make my day. Aren't little girls the absolute best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Don't worry - the hair will come! I have three girls and all of them were as bald as could be when they were babies. I don't think any one of them had enough hair for a little plastic bow until they were almost 2! Like I said, it will come - I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is her dress from?? i'm having a little girl in january and i'm pretty sure she needs that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well....it's old navy, but...it's from the thrift store. ;) are you surprised? Couldn't resist courdoroy dress for $1.50!!

      Delete
    2. Well....it's old navy, but...it's from the thrift store. ;) are you surprised? Couldn't resist courdoroy dress for $1.50!!

      Delete
  4. She is just the sweetest little thing! I love watching babies teeter totter as they're learning to walk!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)