Friday, January 11, 2013

instafriday




good morning, friends. 
welp. it's been a good week.
our first full week back to real life & the schedule.

it's been pretty good. 
we had a great homeschool day on wednesday so that was encouraging. 

on monday night i got to go work at my booth. 
i love adding items and rearranging.



i brought in this white cabinet from our kitchen.
i love how it looks in the booth. :)


i love how full the booth is getting.
my little chalkboard tin sign says:

Sweet Petunia
a collection of vintage, handmade & farmhouse finds
*updated weekly*

:)



i am so looking forward to a pretty chill weekend.
we are planning to have movie picnic night tonight...our family fave.
basically that's just a kid movie {that aj and i don't hate}, dinner in the living room on trays, and lots of cuddling. :)
the boys and i decided on prince caspian for tonight.
yay.

what are y'all up to?

link up your instagram pics with me over at life rearranged....

life rearranged


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love movie nights with picnics. The husband and I will spread a big quilt on our living room floor and do that. <3

    Your booth is super cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a booth too! Your booth is staged so well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so fun! Love the movie idea and can't wait to learn more about your booth. Great blog here. I'll be back to read more!
    Stopping by to say Hello from the InstaFriday link up. I'm a new follower on Instagram. I'm semperfifam, if you'd like to follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such a fun booth! I have always wanted to do that but there is no place that I have found around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great homeschool day, my 2 year tries to make sure that never happens here! Stopping by from insta Friday.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)