Thursday, January 31, 2013

thrift store thursday

thursdays are such a happy day. :)

and today was extra special because i got to hang out with a dear friend and go thrift store shopping with her! 
so much more fun with a friend. 

i am soooo bummed that i forgot to take a picture with jenny and her cute house. 
guess we'll have to have another thrifting date. :)

so, jenny fed me coffee and baked oatmeal and then we headed out thrifting.
jenny lives in the town i grew up in and it's chock full of adorable shops.

my new favorite is vintage accents


{i did not take that picture, i grabbed it from facebook...hope that's okay!}

they had all manner of amazing finds that were totally my style and great prices.
that's hard to find.

fun fact: the owners live in the house i grew up in and have a blog....so i basically get to stare at my old house online and see all the awesome things they are doing to it.  . . . pretty fun.

i picked up these great vintage juice glasses.



 they are actually jelly jars but i grew up using the same kind so these make me happy.
the glass is nice and thick and they're skinny so they should be great for the boys to use.

i picked up something else super fun but i can't show you because it's a gift for someone. ;)

after i came back and picked up my littles, we quickly ran into our thrift store for my weekly fix.





the vintage travel clock and big picture frame will go in the booth. . . although i will probably spray paint the frame and put a fun print in it.

i think i'll keep the smaller wooden frame and i'm going to use the wire bin for display in the booth. 
can't wait to get back up there and do some fluffing! 


if you want to visit my booth....

All My Treasures Flea Market
2932 East Huntsville Road
Fayetteville, AR 72701


look for booth #72.  :)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the story of the shop owners living in your old home. And I can't pass up a wire basket!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)