Thursday, January 24, 2013

thrift store thursday

welp, it's thursday, so you know what that means.
mama went thrifing.
got my weekly fix.

also, incidentally pulled through krispy kreme and got myself a hot donut as a reward for going to the dermatologist in between my thrifting adventures.
best dollar i ever spent.
that's like a little bit of fluffy heaven in a box.

okay back to the thrifting...stay focused, sara, stay focused!

i didn't get a lot, but what i did get, i love.

numero uno:


do you love her?
i do.
i've been eyeing her and today she was 50% so it was obvious.


vintage floral needlepoint? yes. please.
the hardest thing about thrifting for the booth is that everything i pick out is something i love and want to keep.
this is going to the booth so i will be hauling it up there asap so i don't get any ideas.


vintage. aqua. ball jar with metal handle.
favorite.


and a sweet little puffy vest for sawyer.
he didn't neeeed it per say.
but it was 50 cents.
it would have been wrong not to get it.

what about you guys? been thrifting lately?

if you've blogged about it, i would love to see!  link up in the comments. :)


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Yes, so much lately. Since my move I have to check out all the thrift stores and antique shops in the area.
    To make sure I have everything I need for my new house, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it tough to part with your finds? Sometimes (often) they end up IN my house instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, love that you are re purposing your finds for your booth! I wish I had time to thrift, we have some great stores in San Jose that I'd love to go to more often!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)